- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If in two right triangles, one of the acute angles of one triangle is equal to an acute angle of the other triangle, can you say that the two triangles will be similar? Why?
In two right triangles, one of the acute angles of one triangle is equal to an acute angle of the other triangle.
We have to find whether the two triangles are similar.
Let in two right angled triangles $ABC$ and $PQR$,
$\angle B = \angle Q = 90^o$ and $\angle C = \angle R$
By angle sum property of triangles,
The sum of the interior angles of a triangle is $180^o$.
$\angle A+\angle B+\angle C=\angle P+\angle Q+\angle R$
$\angle A=\angle P$
Therefore, by AA similarity,
$\triangle ABC \sim \angle PQR$.
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle in C++
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle in C++
- What are the symptoms of acute anaemia?
- Count of strings that become equal to one of the two strings after one removal in C++
- Count Triplets such that one of the numbers can be written as sum of the other two in C++
- Maximum number of squares that can fit in a right angle isosceles triangle in C++
- Check if one of the numbers is one’s complement of the other in Python
- Check if a triangle of positive area is possible with the given angles in Python
- Find the hypotenuse of a right angled triangle with given two sides in C++
- Find the dimensions of Right angled triangle in C++
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle?
- Find area of triangle if two vectors of two adjacent sides are given using C++
- Java Program to find all angles of a triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle in C?
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle What is Equilateral Triangle in C?