- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is it true to say that if in two triangles, an angle of one triangle is equal to an angle of another triangle and two sides of one triangle are proportional to the two sides of the other triangle, then the triangles are similar? Give reasons for your answer.
In two triangles, an angle of one triangle is equal to an angle of another triangle and two sides of one triangle are proportional to the two sides of the other triangle
We have to find whether the triangles are similar.
According to SAS similarity criterion,
If one angle of a triangle is equal to one angle of the other triangle and the sides including these angles are proportional, then the two triangles are similar.
Here, one angle and two sides of two triangles are equal but these sides do not include the equal angles.
Therefore, the given statement is false.
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle in C++
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle in C++
- Find area of triangle if two vectors of two adjacent sides are given using C++
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle?
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle in C?
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle What is Equilateral Triangle in C?
- Maximum number of squares that can fit in a right angle isosceles triangle in C++
- Python program to find angle between mid-point and base of a right angled triangle
- Sum of upper triangle and lower triangle in C++
- Check whether triangle is valid or not if sides are given in Python
- Area of circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle?
- Program to print Sum Triangle of an array.
- Find the hypotenuse of a right angled triangle with given two sides in C++
- Program to calculate area of Circumcircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Area of Reuleaux Triangle?