- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to send message from firebase console after creation project?
Open your firebase page (https://console.firebase.google.com/) as shown below –
Now select your project. In our case we have tutorialspoint project. It will direct to console page of project as shown below –
Now scroll down right side menu to grow as shown below –
In Grow tab select Cloud messaging as shown below –
Now click on new notification button. It will redirect to compose message button as shown below –
Now write your message as shown below –
Now click on next to go target tab. Now select project as shown below –
Now click on next button to go schedule as shown below –
Now click on next button to go conversation even. Select an even as shown below –
Now click on next button to go addition options and fill all required fields
Now click on review button as shown below-
Now click on publish button to publish message. That’s it.
- How to send a cross-document message with HTML?
- Java Program to change JLabel text after creation
- How to change index values of a Pandas series after creation?
- Changing Matplotlib subplot size/position after axes creation
- How to update % printed to Console from MongoDB?
- How to communicate from SAP to Message queue?
- How to create firebase account for android application?
- How to use firebase messaging in android application?
- How to display message from a stored procedure?
- How to stop Tkinter Message widget from resizing?
- How to stop C++ console application from exiting immediately?
- How to send private messages from twitter to a browser