- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Removing non-word characters
To remove non-word characters we need to use regular expressions. The logic behind removing non-word characters is that just replace the non-word characters with nothing('').
In the following example there are many non-word characters and in between them there exists a text named "Tutorix is the best e-learning platform". So using regular expressions the non-word characters were replaced with nothing('') so as to get the word characters as the output.
Tutorix is the best e-learning platform
- How to remove non-ASCII characters from strings
- How to remove non-alphanumeric characters in PHP stirng?
- How to write Python Regular expression to remove non unicode characters?
- PHP program to remove non-alphanumeric characters from string
- How to remove all non-alphanumeric characters from a string in MySQL?
- Remove all non-alphabetical characters of a String in Java?
- How to match word characters using Java RegEx?
- How to match non-word boundaries using Java RegEx?
- How to match a non-word character using Java RegEx?