- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Application Name of the browser
To get the application name, the navigator object has provided navigator.appName(). It may sound weird that "Netscape" is the application name for IE11, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. So the output we get when we use navigator.appName() is Netscape.
<html> <body> <script> document.write(navigator.appName); </script> </body> </html>
Browser version information
To get the browser version information, the navigator object has provided navigator.appVersion(). This gives information regarding the browser.
<html> <body> <script> document.write(navigator.appVersion); </script> </body> </html>
5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36
- How to get android application version name?
- Get Application Version using Python
- How to get programmatically android Radio version information?
- Java Program to get Operating System name and version
- How to get android application last update information?
- Java Program to determine the name and version of the operating system
- Get a list of MySQL databases and version?
- How to get the Build Version number of an android app?
- How to get the build/version number of an iOS App?