- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
To detect the browser version on the client machine, your script can analyze the value of navigator.appVersion or navigator.userAgent.
This will give the output based on your browser and its version −
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/77.0.3865.90 Safari/537.36
- How to find the R version you are using?
- How to detect which iOS version is running on the device?
- How can I check the version of MySQL Server?
- How can you upload a file using JSP?
- Can you take a screenshot of the page using HTML5 Canvas?
- How will you detect the condition of the end of cursor rows in a COBOL-DB2 program?
- How can we detect duplicate labels using the Python Pandas library?
- How can I get the current Android SDK version programmatically using Kotlin?
- How to detect iOS device UDID, Name, Version, Model by programmatically?
- How to install the specific version of the PowerShell module version?