- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to find a Computer product serial number using PowerShell?
Generally, Product serial numbers are available at the back of the laptop on the company sticker and we can use the Third-party or manufacturer software to find the Product details. The product serial number can also be found using the BIOS utility or command. We can either use the BIOS command for the cmd or using PowerShell.
To get the product serial number using PowerShell, we can use WMI or CIMInstance command. For example,
We can also use the WMI command. For example,
SMBIOSBIOSVersion : F.13 Manufacturer : AMI Name : F.13 SerialNumber : HJJE244L Version : HPQOEM – 1072332
You can see the serial number in the above output. To retrieve only the serial number,
Get-WmiObject Win32_BIOS | Select SerialNumber
To find the product serial number using cmd we can use the below command.
wmic bios get serialnumber
- How to find Windows Product Key Using PowerShell?
- How to find Serial number of Android device?
- How to find the serial number of an Android device using Kotlin?
- How to test remote computer connectivity using PowerShell?
- How to get programmatically android serial number?
- How to Join Computer to the AD domain using PowerShell?
- How to retrieve the MSI package product code using PowerShell?
- How to check if the computer is connected to a domain using PowerShell?
- How to Remove the computer from the AD domain using PowerShell?
- What is Asynchronous Serial Transfer in computer architecture?
- How to find a network adapter driver version using PowerShell?
- How to get default Sim serial number in android?
- How to get the services on a local computer with PowerShell?
- How to find the device driver version using PowerShell?
- How to find a number using Pythagoras Theorem using C#?