- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get the services on a local computer with PowerShell?
To get the services on the local computers you need to use Get-Services cmdlet. This command will give you all the services which have running, stopped, stop pending or start pending status, and which has startup type is Automatic, Manual or Disabled.
The output of the default table will display Status, Name, and DisplayName three columns.
Status Name DisplayName ------ ---- ----------- Stopped AarSvc_158379 Agent Activation Runtime_158379 Running AdobeARMservice Adobe Acrobat Update Service Stopped AdobeFlashPlaye... Adobe Flash Player Update Service Stopped AJRouter AllJoyn Router Service Stopped ALG Application Layer Gateway Service Stopped AppIDSvc Application Identity Running Appinfo Application Information Stopped AppMgmt Application Management Stopped AppReadiness App Readiness Stopped AppVClient Microsoft App-V Client Stopped AppXSvc AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) Stopped AssignedAccessM... AssignedAccessManager Service Running AudioEndpointBu... Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Running Audiosrv Windows Audio Stopped autotimesvc Cellular Time Running AVP20.0 Kaspersky Anti-Virus Service 20.0 Stopped AxInstSV ActiveX Installer (AxInstSV) Stopped BcastDVRUserSer... GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_... Stopped BDESVC BitLocker Drive Encryption Service Running BFE Base Filtering Engine Running BITS Background Intelligent Transfer Ser... Running Bluetooth Devic... Bluetooth Device Monitor
- Related Articles
- How to get all the processes on the local computer with Get-Process command using PowerShell?
- How to get services on remote computers with PowerShell?
- How to get services based on start-type in PowerShell?
- How to get all the services based on their status in PowerShell?
- How to get services based on multiple conditional parameters in PowerShell?
- How to get the local Administrators group members using PowerShell?
- How to get the list of local groups using PowerShell?
- How to get the disabled local user accounts using PowerShell?
- How to get the IP Address of local computer using C/C++?
- How to stop service with their dependent services using PowerShell?
- How to stop service with their dependent services in PowerShell?
- How to stop multiple services using PowerShell?
- How to start dependent services in PowerShell?
- How to enable or disable local user on Windows OS using PowerShell?
- How to create a new local group using PowerShell?