- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to display files/folders including hidden files/folders in PowerShell?
To display files along with hidden files, you need to use –Force parameter.
Get-ChildItem D:\Temp\ -Force
If you see the above output, hiddenfile.xlsx is the hidden file and same can be identified with the mode where –a-h—attribute of the file.
You can also use this parameter with –Recurse or –Depth.
Get-ChildItem D:\Temp\ -Recurse -Force
- How to get hidden files and folders using PowerShell?
- How to delete hidden files and folders using PowerShell?
- How to get only hidden files and folders in PowerShell?
- How to copy readonly and hidden files/folders in the PowerShell?
- How to remove hidden files and folders using Python?
- How to Zip / Unzip files or folders using PowerShell?
- How to retrieve files and folders attributes using PowerShell?
- How to change files and folders attributes using PowerShell?
- How to delete empty files and folders using PowerShell?
- How to copy files/folders to the remote location in the PowerShell?
- How to get only files but not the folders with Get-ChildItem using PowerShell?
- How to get only folders but not the files in the Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- How to delete all files and folders from a path in C#?
- Write a C program to print all files and folders.
- How to get list of all files/folders from a folder in Java?