- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create teletype text in HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
The HTML <tt> tag specifies teletype text. You can try to run the following code to learn how to include an anchor in HTML −
Note −This tag is not supported in HTML5.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML tt Tag</title> </head> <body> <p>Qries</p> <tt>Knowledge for all</tt> </body> </html>
- Create small text in HTML
- Create strong text in HTML
- Create superscripted text in HTML
- How to Create a Multi-line Text Input (Text Area) In HTML?
- How do we create underlined text in HTML?
- How do we create preformatted text in HTML?
- Create an italic text in HTML
- How to create space between list bullets and text in HTML?
- How to center text in HTML?
- How to create JLabel to hold multiline of text using HTML in Java?
- How to display deleted text in HTML?
- How to set Text alignment in HTML?
- How to make text bold in HTML?
- How to make text italic in HTML?
- How to change text font in HTML?