- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create awareness regarding breast cancer in rural women?
Breast cancer is the most common female cancer worldwide including India. It is a deadly disease and Rural women are usually unaware of it. We need to take appropriate measures to make them aware of it.
Steps To Follow
The Pink Ribbon is the most prominent symbol of breast cancer awareness that can be placed in common gathering places in villages.
Campaigns regarding awareness of Breast cancer should be conducted regularly by the leading NGOs.
Free Examination and check up should be provided by the government or private hospitals on a regular basis.
Sessions can be conducted once a week in order to educate them.
Private companies may arrange a "pink day", in which employees wear pink clothes in support of breast cancer patients and go to villages and tell rural women.
Greater knowledge of the disease will lead to earlier detection of breast cancer, which is associated with higher long-term survival rates. Hence, let us all pledge to fight against this menace.
- How to avoid early breast cancer?
- What are the problems faced by rural women in India today?
- How women education leads to women empowerment?
- Can a microwave cause cancer?
- Why is women empowerment related to education of women?
- How to give an uneducated person more awareness about android phones?
- The Importance of Computer Education in Rural Areas
- What are the best alternative cancer treatments?
- What is colon cancer and how can we avoid it?
- How to Celebrate International Women's Day?
- World Autism Awareness Day 2nd April 2018: Is Autism curable?
- What causes facial hair in women?
- Issue regarding JCo SAP Server out of Network
- Best Safety Apps for Women
- How can an ordinary man contribute to women’s safety?