- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create awareness regarding breast cancer in rural women?
Breast cancer is the most common female cancer worldwide including India. It is a deadly disease and Rural women are usually unaware of it. We need to take appropriate measures to make them aware of it.
Steps To Follow
The Pink Ribbon is the most prominent symbol of breast cancer awareness that can be placed in common gathering places in villages.
Campaigns regarding awareness of Breast cancer should be conducted regularly by the leading NGOs.
Free Examination and check up should be provided by the government or private hospitals on a regular basis.
Sessions can be conducted once a week in order to educate them.
Private companies may arrange a "pink day", in which employees wear pink clothes in support of breast cancer patients and go to villages and tell rural women.
Greater knowledge of the disease will lead to earlier detection of breast cancer, which is associated with higher long-term survival rates. Hence, let us all pledge to fight against this menace.
- Related Articles
- Breast Cancer
- How to avoid early breast cancer?
- 20 Celebrities with Breast Cancer
- What I Wish People Knew About Metastatic Breast Cancer
- What are the problems faced by rural women in India today?
- HPV in Women: The Leading Cause of Cervical Cancer
- Targeted Therapies for Metastatic Breast Cancer— Here\'s What You Should Know
- How to Brine Chicken Breast
- Ovarian Cancer Pain: What It Feels Like, What Causes It, and How Women Manage It
- How women education leads to women empowerment?
- Breast Pain
- Breast Cysts
- Ethics in Rural Psychology
- Rural Administration
- Rural Livelihoods