- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do you create line segments between two points in Matplotlib?
63 Lectures 6 hours
To create line segments between two points in matplotlib, we can take the following steps
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
- To make two points, create two lists.
- Extract x and y values from point1 and point2.
- Plot x and y values using plot() method.
- Place text for both the points.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True point1 = [1, 2] point2 = [3, 4] x_values = [point1, point2] y_values = [point1, point2] plt.plot(x_values, y_values, 'bo', linestyle="--") plt.text(point1-0.015, point1+0.25, "Point1") plt.text(point2-0.050, point2-0.25, "Point2") plt.show()
- How do I find the intersection of two line segments in Matplotlib?
- Check if two line segments intersect
- Shading an area between two points in a Matplotlib plot
- How do you create a legend for a contour plot in Matplotlib?
- Draw a curve connecting two points instead of a straight line in matplotlib
- How do you improve Matplotlib image quality?
- How do you add two lists in Java?
- Number of Integral Points between Two Points in C++
- How do you create nested dict in Python?
- How do you create a list in Java?
- How to create a line chart using Matplotlib?
- How do you OR two MySQL LIKE statements?
- How do you pass a command line argument in Java program?
- How do you create a clickable Tkinter Label?
- How do you create an empty list in Java?