- Python Basic Tutorial
- Python - Home
- Python - Overview
- Python - Environment Setup
- Python - Basic Syntax
- Python - Comments
- Python - Variables
- Python - Data Types
- Python - Operators
- Python - Decision Making
- Python - Loops
- Python - Numbers
- Python - Strings
- Python - Lists
- Python - Tuples
- Python - Dictionary
- Python - Date & Time
- Python - Functions
- Python - Modules
- Python - Files I/O
- Python - Exceptions
- Python Advanced Tutorial
- Python - Classes/Objects
- Python - Reg Expressions
- Python - CGI Programming
- Python - Database Access
- Python - Networking
- Python - Sending Email
- Python - Multithreading
- Python - XML Processing
- Python - GUI Programming
- Python - Further Extensions
How can Keras be used to save the entire model using Python?
Tensorflow is a machine learning framework that is provided by Google. It is an open−source framework used in conjunction with Python to implement algorithms, deep learning applications and much more. It is used in research and for production purposes.
Keras is a deep learning API, which is written in Python. It is a high-level API that has a productive interface that helps solve machine learning problems. It runs on top of Tensorflow framework. It was built to help experiment in a quick manner. It is highly scalable, and comes with cross platform abilities. This means Keras can be run on TPU or clusters of GPUs. Keras models can also be exported to run in a web browser or a mobile phone as well.
Keras is already present within the Tensorflow package. It can be accessed using the below line of code −
import tensorflow from tensorflow import keras
We are using the Google Colaboratory to run the below code. Google Colab or Colaboratory helps run Python code over the browser and requires zero configuration and free access to GPUs (Graphical Processing Units). Colaboratory has been built on top of Jupyter Notebook. Following is the code
print("A new model instance is created") model = create_model() print("The model is fit to the training data") model.fit(train_images, train_labels, epochs=5) print("The model is saved") !mkdir -p saved_model model.save('saved_model/my_model') ls saved_model
Code credit −https://www.tensorflow.org/tutorials/keras/save_and_load
The new model is created using the ‘create_model’ method.
This new model is fit to the training data.
A new directory is created to store the new model.
Once the fitting is done, it is saved using the ‘save’ method.
The path to the saved model is displayed on the console.
- Related Articles
- How can Keras be used to save and serialize the model using Python?
- How can Keras be used to save model using hdf5 format in Python?
- How can Keras be used to evaluate the model using Python?
- How can Keras be used to plot the model using Python?
- How can Keras be used to train the model using Python?
- How can Keras be used to manually save the weights using Python?
- How can Keras be used to evaluate the restored model using Python?
- How can Keras be used to plot the model using Python Program?
- How can Keras be used to train the model using Python Program?
- How can Keras be used to reload a fresh model from the saved model using Python?
- How can Keras be used to remove a layer from the model using Python?
- How can Keras be used to create a callback and save the weights using Python?
- How can Keras be used to save weights for model after specific number of epochs in Python?
- How can Keras be used with a pre-trained model using Python?
- How can Keras be used for feature extraction using a sequential model using Python?