- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Getting this error: "Element is not clickable at point"
We can get the error - Element is not clickable at point while working with Selenium webdriver. This normally happens in chromedriver since the Chrome browser utilises point location to identify an element.
When the position of an element is dynamic and we want to click on that element, then this error is thrown. The cause of this error is if an element is available in DOM, but its position is dynamic in the front end.
Some of the ways to fix this issue are listed below −
Usage of explicit wait. We can use wait for the expected condition - visibilityOf. The webdriver shall wait for an element available in DOM to be visible.
Usage of explicit wait. We can use wait for the expected condition - visibilityOfElementLocated. The webdriver shall wait for an element to be available in DOM and be visible.
Maximize the browser size.
- Usage of Actions action.
WebElement m = driver.findElement(By.id("txt-loc")); Actions a = new Actions(driver); a.moveToElement(m).click().perform();
Syntax to obtain location on the x axis −
Syntax to obtain location on the y axis −
- Selenium - Element is not clickable at point
- Selenium Exception Error - Element is not clickable at point (x,y). Other element would receive the click
- Check that the element is clickable or not in Selenium WebDriver
- Getting error not assigned on running SAP ABAP program
- Getting error message: Scalar type not allowed in SAP HANA
- Getting error while extracting data from SAP
- MySQL “not a variable or NEW pseudo-variable” message. What is this error in my Stored Procedure?
- Getting error- <type table> is not an internal table “OCCURS n” specification is missing in SAP method
- Getting error message while using SAP Scripting Tool
- Python: Can not understand why I am getting the error: Can not concatenate 'int' and 'str' object
- Getting a syntax error unknown fields in SAP ABAP
- Getting memory error while doing UNION in SAP HANA
- Getting error while using schema in SAP HANA Modeling
- Why is cricket not played at the Olympics?
- Python Getting sublist element till N