- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Four cars A, B, C, and D are moving on a leveled road. Their distance versus time graphs is shown in the figure. Choose the correct statement
$(a)$. Car A is faster than car D.
$(b)$. Car B is the slowest.
$(c)$. Car D is faster than car C.
$(d)$. Car C is the slowest."
In the same time interval $(t_2-t_1)$, Distances covered by cars A, B, C and D are $S_A,\ S_B,\ S_C$ and $S_D$.
And in the above graph, it is clear that $S_B So, Car C is moving fastest and car B is moving slowest. From the given graph we can conclude that car B is the slowest. So, option $(b)$. is correct.
So, Car C is moving fastest and car B is moving slowest.
From the given graph we can conclude that car B is the slowest.
So, option $(b)$. is correct.
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++
- Planar Graphs and their Properties
- Show that the whole compilation process for statement A = B * C + 20, where A, B, C are of real types
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Annotate Subplots in a Figure with A, B, C using Matplotlib
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Print the corner elements and their sum in a 2-D matrix in C Program.
- What are the upcoming cars in 2018?
- What are the Mining Graphs and Networks?
- How should parents help their child to choose a career?
- What are the top 5 fastest cars in the world?
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python