- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find out the false sentences.
(a) Golgi apparatus is involved with the formation of lysosomes
(b) Nucleus, mitochondria and plastid have DNA; hence they are able to make their own structural proteins
(c) Mitochondria is said to be the power house of the cell as ATP is generated in them
(d) Cytoplasm is called as protoplasm.
Correct Answer: (d) Cytoplasm is called as protoplasm.
The cytoplasm is the fluid in which all the components of the cell, outside of the nucleus and enclosed within the cell membrane are located.
Whereas, the protoplasm is the collection of the cell membrane, cytoplasm, and nucleus (without a cell wall). Therefore, the cytoplasm is the fluid part of the protoplasm.
- What is the principle involved in the flight of an aircraft?
- Program to find out the buildings that have a better view in Python
- How did the formation of oceans take place?
- Which out of The Times of India and The Hindu is a better newspaper?
- C++ program to find out the center coordinates and the height of a building
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Program to find out the minimal cost so that the citizens have access to a market in Python
- What is contract function and contract formation?
- What is the difference between event.preventDefault() and return false in jQuery?
- Get only the FALSE value with MongoDB query
- Find numbers a and b that satisfy the given condition in C++
- C++ Program to find out the health of a character
- Bash program to find A to the power B?
- Create a procedure to find out the factorial of a number?