- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Organelle other than nucleus, containing DNA is
(a) endoplasmic reticulum
(b) Golgi apparatus
Correct Answer: (c) mitochondria
- Related Articles
- Silver nitrate solution is used to study(a) endoplasmic reticulum(b) Golgi apparatus(c) nucleus(d) mitochondria.
- Kitchen of the cell is(a) mitochondria(b) endoplasmic reticulum(c) chloroplast(d) Golgi apparatus.
- Organelle without a cell membrane is(a) ribosome(b) Golgi apparatus(c) chloroplast(d) nucleus.
- Lipid molecules in the cell are synthesized by(a) smooth endoplasmic reticulum(b) rough endoplasmic reticulum(c) Golgi apparatus(d) plastids.
- The cell organelle involved in forming complex sugars from simple sugars are(a) endoplasmic reticulum(b) ribosomes(c) plastids(d) Golgi apparatus.
- Write The Functions Performed by The Following Cell Organelles: (a) Endoplasmic Reticulum (b) Golgi Complex (c) Nucleus (d) Chromoplasts (e) Vacuoles (f) Mitochondria
- The proteins and lipids, essential for building the cell membrane, are manufactured by,b>(a) rough endoplasmic reticulum(b) Golgi apparatus(c) plasma membrane(d) mitochondria.
- Which cell organelle plays a crucial role in detoxifying many poisons and drugs in a cell?(a) Golgi apparatus(b) Lysosomes(c) Smooth endoplasmic reticulum(d) Vacuoles
- What are the shapes of the endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi apparatus?
- Find out the correct sentence.(a) Enzymes packed in lysosomes are made through RER (rough endoplasmic reticulum)(b) Rough endoplasmic reticulum and smooth endoplasmic reticulum produce lipid and protein respectively(c) Endoplasmic reticulum is related with the destruction of plasma membrane(d) Nucleoid is present inside the nucleoplasm of eukaryotic nucleus.
- What is endoplasmic reticulum?
- What is a Golgi Apparatus?
- Find out the false sentences.(a) Golgi apparatus is involved with the formation of lysosomes(b) Nucleus, mitochondria and plastid have DNA; hence they are able to make their own structural proteins(c) Mitochondria is said to be the power house of the cell as ATP is generated in them(d) Cytoplasm is called as protoplasm.
- The only cell organelle seen in prokaryotic cell is(a) mitochondria(b) ribosomes(c) plastids(d) lysosomes.
- Which of the following are covered by a single membrane?(a) Mitochondria(b) Vacuole(c) Lysosome(d) Plastid