- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fill in the blanks to complete the following paragraph.
The name of the product formed in the reaction of sulphur and _____________ is sulphur dioxide gas. When sulphur dioxide is dissolved in_________________, sulphurous acid is formed. The sulphurous acid turns _____________ litmus paper to ____________. Generally oxides of __________ are acidic in nature.
After completing the paragraph write two questions which you can raise on the basis of this information.
The name of the product formed in the reaction of sulphur and oxygen is sulphur dioxide gas. When sulphur dioxide is dissolved in water, sulphurous acid is formed. The sulphurous acid turns blue litmus paper to red. Generally, oxides of non-metals are acidic in nature.
Questions may be :
- Which gas is formed when sulphur reacts with oxygen?
- What is the nature of oxides of non-metals?
- Explain some of the basic types of chemical Reaction?
- How does exercise affect the rate of carbon dioxide production?
- Get the name of the file and path in Java
- Indent the first line of a paragraph in CSS
- Indent the text of a paragraph with CSS
- Align the text of a paragraph with CSS
- Set the fill value of the masked array in Numpy
- Get the fill value of the masked array in Numpy
- Check if a string is the typed name of the given name in Python
- What is the implicit implementation of the interface and when to use implicit implementation of the interface in C#?
- Set the name of the CSS property the transition effect is for
- Set the name of the form the element belongs to in HTML?
- What is the name of the default Seaborn color palette?
- How to set the name of the element in HTML?