- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fill in the blanks:
(a)Lining of blood vessels is made up of ______.
(b)Lining of small intestine is made up of _____.
(c)Lining of kidney tubules is made up of _____.
(d)Epithelial cells with cilia are found in _____ of our body.
(a) Lining of blood vessels is made up of Squamous Epithelium.
(b) Lining of the small intestine is made up of Columnar Epithelium.
(c) Lining of kidney tubules is made up of Cuboidal Epithelium.
(d) Epithelial cells with cilia are found in the Respiratory tract of our body.
The columnar epithelium is elongated and column shape epithelium cells with nuclei located near the base of the cells.
When the cells of columnar epithelium are without any cilia, they are termed Simple columnar epithelium. When the cilia are present upon their surface, they are called Ciliated columnar epithelium.
- Check if a given string is made up of two alternating characters in C++
- How to wash shoes made up of cloth at home?
- Find the Nth Number Made Up of only Odd Digits using C++
- What is the human brain made of?
- How do I see what a MySQL view is made of?
- Count number of strings (made of R, G and B) using given combination in C++
- What made Shakespeare the greatest of all writers?
- The CELL ATLAS: What are we made of?
- Number of digits in the nth number made of given four digits in C++
- How to sum up elements of a C++ vector?
- What made iphone the game changer in the world of smartphones?
- What is Bottom-up Parsing?
- Find position of the given number among the numbers made of 4 and 7 in C++
- C++ code to find out the total amount of sales we made
- Count of numbers which can be made power of 2 by given operation in C++