- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Federated database management system issues in C++
Database Management System or DBMS in short refers to the technology of storing and retrieving usersí data with utmost efficiency along with appropriate security measures.
Federated Database management system is a special type of DBMS in which transparently maps more that one autonomous database into one database which is federated database.
The federated database management system is useful while working with multiple applications that uses federation of databases.
There are some issues with the federated database management system. They are −
- Managing the difference in data models, while working with federated databases multiple applications can have different type of data models and dealing with these data models using is single language is difficult.
- Working with different constraints in data, Databases have multiple constraints on data. Creating a single global schema to work with all constraints is quite difficult.
- Difference in Query languages is a big issue while working with federated databases.
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Distributed Database Management System
- Centralized Database Management System
- Relational Database Management System (RDMS)
- Advantages of Database Management System
- Limitations of Database Management System
- Explain parallel and distributed database management system
- What is the purpose of Database Management System?
- File System Management
- What is the basic purpose of a Database Management system(DBMS)?
- Operating System Resource Management
- What are the issues in database privacy?
- File-based Data Management System
- Windows in safe mode troubleshoots all system issues
- What are the security issues in mobile database environment?