- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between Raster Scan and Random Scan
In this post, we will understand the difference between raster scan and random scan −
The resolution of random scan is higher in comparison raster scan.
It is expensive in comparison to raster scan.
Any alterations can be done easily.
The concept of interweaving is not used.
A mathematical function is used to render an image or a picture.
It is suited for applications that require polygon drawings.
The resolution of raster scan is lower in comparison to random scan.
It is inexpensive in comparison to random scan.
Alterations are difficult to make.
The concept of interweaving is used.
To render image or picture, pixels are used.
It is suitable to create realistic scenes.
- Difference Between Interlaced and Progressive Scan
- Graham Scan Algorithm
- Android scan wifi networks programmatically
- Convex Hull Graham Scan in C++
- WiFi with Arduino – Scan Networks
- How to scan through a directory recursively in Python?
- How to scan a string for specific characters in Python?
- What is a Vulnerability Assessment? Testing Process, VAPT Scan Tool
- What is the best app in android phone to scan the documents?
- C++ Program to Implement Graham Scan Algorithm to Find the Convex Hull
- How to scan for a string in multiple document formats (CSV, Text, MS Word) with Python?
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between C# and .Net