- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between Interlaced and Progressive Scan
In this post, we will understand the difference between interlaced scan and progressive scan.
In this type of scan, the scanning takes place by dividing one frame.
It is less efficient in comparison to progressive scan.
The displaying video speed is less in comparison to progressive scan.
It shows combing effect.
The video quality is not great.
It is not promoted as much as progressive scan.
In progressive scan, scanning takes place frame by frame.
It is more efficient in comparison to interlaced scan.
The video being displayed is quicker in comparison to interlaced scan.
No combing effect is present in progressive scan.
The video quality is better in progressive scan.
It is promoted more in comparison to interlaced scan.
- Difference Between Raster Scan and Random Scan
- Graham Scan Algorithm
- Android scan wifi networks programmatically
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Difference between Normalization and Denormalization
- Difference between Servlet and JSP