- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between Oracle 11g and Oracle 12c
Oracle 12c is just upgraded version of the Oracle 11g with some new features like cloud support and pluggable database, kind of like master slave architecture. With the Oracle 12 c, you can plug your database to cloud anytime. It has multiple new features like JSON support, multitenant architecture and etc.
|Sr. No.||Key||Oracle 11g||Oracle 12c|
|1||Basic||It was released in released in 2008 and has no pluggable database||It is High performance RDbMS which is released in 2014. It is pluggable database.|
|2||Identity column||We can't set primary key to raise automatically||We can set primary key to rise automatically.|
|3||JSON type||We can't store Json directly to the column as Oracle 11g doesn't have JSON column type.||Oracle has introduced JSON column type.|
|4.||Cloud support||Oracle 11g doesn't have cloud services||It provides Oracle cloud services.|
|5.||In-memory capabilities||No in-memory capabilities||It has in-memory capabilities.|
- Difference between oracle golden gate and oracle active guard in the oracle
- Difference between Oracle and SQL Server
- Difference between logical and physical standby database in the oracle
- Attach data from SAP system using Oracle Web Logic and Oracle Enterprise Service Bus
- Cursors in Oracle DBMS
- Functions in Oracle DBMS
- Overview of Packages in Oracle
- Oracle Database Connection in Python
- Database wars mssql server oracle plsql and mysql
- How to find and replace text in Oracle?
- How to insert and retrieve dates in Oracle ?
- How to PIVOT results in Oracle?
- How to UNPIVOT results in Oracle?
- Database Wars: MSSQL Server, Oracle PL/SQL and MySQL
- How to identify blocked and blocking sessions in Oracle ?