- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between JSON and XML
Both JSON and XML are the most popular data transversal resources in programming world.Due to their various important characteristics and features both of these resources are widely used globally.
On the basis of their features following are the important differences JSON and XML
|2||Type||JSON format is data interchangeable.||On other hand XML format is Mark-up language.|
|4||Name-space and Array||JSON does not provides any support for name-spaces but supports Arrays.||On other hand supports name-spaces but does not support Arrays.|
|5||Secured||JSON is less secured as compare to that of XML.||On other hand XML is comparatively more secure than JSON.|
|5||Encoding||JSON supports only UTF-8 encoding.||On other hand along with UTF-8 encoding XML also supports various other encoding.|
- Related Articles
- Difference Between XML and HTML
- How to convert XML to Json and Json back to XML using Newtonsoft.json?
- Difference between BSON and JSON
- How to work with XML and JSON in .NET?
- How to convert XML to JSON array in Java?
- Convert a JSON object to XML format in Java?\n
- How to convert a bean to XML using JSON-lib API in Java?
- How to convert a bean to XML without type hints using JSON-lib API in Java?
- How to communicate JSON data between C++ and Node.js ?
- What are the differences between json and simplejson Python modules?
- Difference Between & and &&
- HTML vs XML
- Difference between Voltage Drop and Potential Difference
- Difference between Analytical Engine and Difference Engine
- How to extract Key XML Elements from an XML Document in Oracle?