- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between JSON and XML
Both JSON and XML are the most popular data transversal resources in programming world.Due to their various important characteristics and features both of these resources are widely used globally.
On the basis of their features following are the important differences JSON and XML
|2||Type||JSON format is data interchangeable.||On other hand XML format is Mark-up language.|
|4||Name-space and Array||JSON does not provides any support for name-spaces but supports Arrays.||On other hand supports name-spaces but does not support Arrays.|
|5||Secured||JSON is less secured as compare to that of XML.||On other hand XML is comparatively more secure than JSON.|
|5||Encoding||JSON supports only UTF-8 encoding.||On other hand along with UTF-8 encoding XML also supports various other encoding.|
- Difference Between XML and HTML
- How to convert XML to Json and Json back to XML using Newtonsoft.json?
- How to work with XML and JSON in .NET?
- Convert a JSON object to XML format in Java?
- How to convert XML to JSON array in Java?
- How to convert a bean to XML using JSON-lib API in Java?
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS