- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between Fuzzy Set and Crisp Set
In this post, we will understand the difference between fuzzy set and crisp set −
It is understood using vague properties.
Fuzzy set can have a progressive transition among many degrees of membership.
They are generally used in fuzzy controllers.
The elements have the ability to be partially included in the set.
They are based on infinite-valued logic.
They exhibit gradual membership degrees.
There is an uncertainty about the set boundaries.
It can be understood using precise and certain characteristics.
Here, the transition is sudden, and well defined, not gradual.
The element can either be a member of a set or not, no partial ability given.
It has a digital design.
It is based on bi-valued logic.
They can have a total membership or non-membership.
It has a precise location for the set boundaries.
- Difference between Tree Set and Hash Set in Java
- Difference between List and Set in Java
- Difference between Set and MultiSet in C++
- Difference between Set and UnOrderSet in C++
- What is the difference between operator and method on Python set?
- Difference between set, multiset, unordered_set, unordered_multiset in C++
- How to find set difference between two Numpy arrays?
- set::begin() and set::end() in C++ STL
- Maximize the difference between two subsets of a set with negatives in C
- Set the space between characters in CSS
- Set width between table cells with CSS
- Python program to convert Set into Tuple and Tuple into Set
- What are the applications of CRISP-DM?