- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between ERP and CRMn
In this post, we will understand the difference between CRM and ERP −
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
It is a computer software that helps companies record every transaction and interaction with the present and prospective customers.
It is a subset.
It was developed in 1990.
It is generally utilized in front office activities.
It helps focus on improving the sales.
It is customer oriented.
This is what CRM includes −
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
It is an integrated pre-packaged computer software that helps organizations in managing and controlling the business processes.
It is a superset.
It was developed in the 1960s – 1970s.
It is generally utilized by back office activities.
It helps focus on reducing costs.
It is enterprise-oriented.
This is what an intergrated system for ERP, which is cost-effective includes −
- Related Articles
- Difference between ERP and SAP
- Difference between Marketing Automation and CRM
- Difference between an SAP ERP system and DBMS
- Difference between SAP ERP and a DBMS system
- Difference between SAP ERP and SAP S/4 HANA
- CRM and ERP – What are the Differences and Why do we need to Use Them?
- ERP Implementation Life Cycle
- Difference Between & and &&
- What is SAP ERP system?
- Using clients in SAP ERP
- Customizing SAP ERP industry specific
- How to Learn SAP ERP System?
- Difference between Voltage Drop and Potential Difference
- How to check modules, functions, and tables in SAP ERP system.
- Social CRM: Communication Redefined!