- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Describe the College Management system in three layer architecture?
The three-schema architecture divides the database into three-level used to create a separation between the physical database and the user application. In simple terms, this architecture hides the details of physical storage from the user.
The database administrator (DBA) responsible is to change the structure of database storage without affecting the user’s view. It deals with the data, the relationship between them and the different access methods implemented on the database. The logical design of a database is called a schema.
This architecture contains three layers of database management system (DBMS) −
The three layers of the DBMS are pictorially represented below −
View 1 − Library User
Roll number, Name, Address, Book Number, Date of Issue, Date of Return
View 2 − Account office
Roll Number, Name, Fees
Conceptual View for view 1 and view 2 are −
|Field Name||Data type(size)|
|Date of Issue||varchar(20)|
|Date of return||varchar(20)|
Internal View on hard Disk
|Roll Number||Type=byte(20), offset(starting address) =20|
- What is the three layer of IOT architecture?
- Describe the Transport Layer in the Computer Network
- File System Management
- Computer System Architecture
- Monolithic System Architecture
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Distributed Database Management System
- Centralized Database Management System
- Operating System Resource Management
- Explain the three level schema architecture in DBMS?
- Describe the issues in a programming language design that affects storage management?
- Three levels of database architecture
- Three Level Architecture of Database
- What are the Process Management System Calls?
- Relational Database Management System (RDMS)