- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Database Operations in C#
The most common databases used in C# are Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle. The following is done to work with databases.
Set the Database Name, Optional Parameters and Credentials. The username and password is needed to set a connection to the database.
The connection string would look somewhat like this.
private static string _connectionString = "Data Source=.;Integrated Security=SSPI;Initial Catalog=test;Application Name=Demo;Connection Timeout2w00";
Above, the Application Name is Demo.
To fetch data from the database, the SELECT statement is used
The INSERT command is used to insert data in the database.
The database needs to be updated for new records. In that case, use the Update command.
Delete records from the database by selecting the rows you need to delete.
- Database operations in Java
- Set Operations
- String Operations in Python
- Operating System Operations
- Python Boolean Operations
- Common string operations in Python
- Dictionary Operations in Data Structure
- Basic List Operations in Python
- Basic Tuples Operations in Python
- File Operations in Rust Programming
- Complex numbers operations in Arduino
- How query operations can be improved by cascading the operations?
- Different Operations on Processes
- Meldable Priority Queue Operations
- Diac Operations and Applications