- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Correct the following statements.
$(i)$. The colour of the shadow of an object depends on its colour of the object.
$(ii)$. Transparent objects allow light to pass through them partially.
$(a)$.The color of the shadow of an object does not depend on its colour. It is always black regardless of any color object.
$(b)$. Translucent objects allow most of the light to pass through them or translucent objects allow light to pass partially.
- FabricJS to setting the Background Colour on Selection of Circle
- How to get the default blue colour of matplotlib.pyplot.scatter?
- How to get the colour name from colour code in R?
- Change colour of an image drawn on an HTML5 canvas element.
- How to set the colour of the controlling corners of a Circle using FabricJS?
- Find the resulting Colour Combination in C++
- Is yellow colour symbolic of brightness?
- Query on the last object of an array with MongoDB
- Find the Package of an Object in Java
- Add an object to the end of the ArrayList in C#