- Blue Prism Tutorial
- Blue Prism - Home
- Blue Prism - Introduction to RPA
- Blue Prism - Introduction
- Blue Prism - Object Studio
- Blue Prism - Application Modeller
- Blue Prism - Process Studio
- Blue Prism - Exceptions Handling
- Blue Prism - Work Queues
- Blue Prism - Credentials Manager
- User, Role and Log Management
- Email and Surface Automation
- Blue Prism - Schedule Management
- Blue Prism Useful Resources
- Blue Prism - Quick Guide
- Blue Prism - Useful Resources
- Blue Prism - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
User, Role and Log Management
In this chapter, we shall discuss about User, Role and Log Management in Blue Prism Environment.
Login into blue prism
Select system → Security →User
Window will open right side we can find the new option click on it.
Window will open with name as create user wizard their enter name and password.
Click next button and a window will open give the password duration and assign the role.
We gave permission to access development then click finish.
Now logout form the admin user and then login with user which we created.
We can observe that access home and studio because gave permission to access the development only.