- Blue Prism Tutorial
- Blue Prism - Home
- Blue Prism - Introduction to RPA
- Blue Prism - Introduction
- Blue Prism - Object Studio
- Blue Prism - Application Modeller
- Blue Prism - Process Studio
- Blue Prism - Exceptions Handling
- Blue Prism - Work Queues
- Blue Prism - Credentials Manager
- User, Role and Log Management
- Email and Surface Automation
- Blue Prism - Schedule Management
- Blue Prism Useful Resources
- Blue Prism - Quick Guide
- Blue Prism - Useful Resources
- Blue Prism - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Blue Prism - Credentials Manager
Credentials are a secure repository for details used to log in to target applications. They are encrypted in the Blue Prism database to make them only accessible to those who should be able to use them.
The Credentials Management system determines which Processes, Resources and Roles have permission to access the information, and a special Internal – Credentials Business Object provides actions for using credentials.
To configure the credentials, Go to System Manager → Security → Credentials.
Before creating the credentials first, we need to configure the key, then only it will allow to create credentials.
Creating the credentials.