- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An erect and enlarged image can be formed by
$(a)$. only a convex mirror.
$(b)$. only a concave mirror.
$(c)$. only a plane mirror.
$(d)$. both convex and concave mirrors.
Only a concave mirror can form an erect and enlarged image of an object.
So, option $(b)$ is correct.
- Find mirror image of a point in 2-D plane in C++
- Create a mirror image with CSS
- How to flip an image (add a mirror effect) with CSS?
- Mirror Reflection in C++
- How to create a mirror image using Java OpenCV library?
- C++ Program for triangular pattern (mirror image around 0)
- Convert a Binary Tree into its Mirror Tree in C++
- Python Program to find mirror characters in a string
- Java Program for focal length of a spherical mirror
- Print the Mirror Image of Sine-Wave Pattern in C
- Find mirror of a given node in Binary tree in C++
- Sum of the mirror image nodes of a complete binary tree in an inorder way in C++
- Mirror of n-ary Tree in C++
- Python Program to Create a Mirror Copy of a Tree and Display using BFS Traversal
- Python Program for the focal length of a spherical mirror
- The focal length of a spherical mirror in Python Program