- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You are provided with a concave mirror, a convex mirror, a concave lens and a convex lens. To obtain an enlarged image of an object you can use either
$(a)$. concave mirror or convex mirror.
$(b)$. concave mirror or convex lens.
$(c)$. concave mirror or concave lens.
$(d)$. concave lens or convex lens.
Only a concave mirror or convex lens can form an enlarged image.
So, option $(b)$ is correct.
- Create a mirror image with CSS
- How to flip an image (add a mirror effect) with CSS?
- How does a Lens antenna work?
- C Program for focal length of a lens
- How to create a mirror image using Java OpenCV library?
- Sum of the mirror image nodes of a complete binary tree in an inorder way in C++
- Can you use a switch statement around an enum in Java?
- Find mirror image of a point in 2-D plane in C++
- In PHP, can you instantiate an object and call a method on the same line?
- Java Program for focal length of a spherical mirror
- How do you do a deep copy of an object in .NET?
- What can you use a personal drone for?
- Python Program to Create a Mirror Copy of a Tree and Display using BFS Traversal
- Python Program to find mirror characters in a string
- Can you cast a Byte object to a double value in java?
- Program to check points are forming concave polygon or not in Python