- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following can be used to form a real image?
$(a)$. Concave mirror only.
$(b)$. Plane mirror only.
$(c)$. Convex mirror only.
$(d)$. Both concave and convex mirrors.
Only a concave mirror can form a real image.
So, option $(a)$ is correct.
- Find mirror image of a point in 2-D plane in C++
- Create a mirror image with CSS
- Mirror Reflection in C++
- Print the Mirror Image of Sine-Wave Pattern in C
- How to create a mirror image using Java OpenCV library?
- C++ Program for triangular pattern (mirror image around 0)
- Mirror of n-ary Tree in C++
- How to flip an image (add a mirror effect) with CSS?
- Python Program for the focal length of a spherical mirror
- The focal length of a spherical mirror in Python Program
- Java Program for focal length of a spherical mirror
- Python Program to find mirror characters in a string
- Find mirror of a given node in Binary tree in C++
- Convert a Binary Tree into its Mirror Tree in C++
- Sum of the mirror image nodes of a complete binary tree in an inorder way in C++
- Create a mirror tree from the given binary tree in C++ Program