- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A fire alarm usually detects smoke in case of fire. Where should such an alarm be placed in a room?
$(a)$. Near the door
$(b)$. On the floor
$(c)$. On any wall
$(d)$. On the ceiling
The air above the fire gets hotter and we know that hot air rises up. So, a fire alarm should be placed on the ceiling in a room.
So, option $(d)$ is correct.
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Where should the Google Analytics Tracking Code be placed?
- Create a Website Alarm Using Python
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- How to fire find query on sub-documents in MongoDB?
- Fire HTML5 dragstart
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- How to play a custom ringtone/alarm sound in Android?
- How to implement Alarm Manager in android?
- How to use Alarm Manager in Android?
- Find all pairs (a, b) in an array such that a % b = k in C++
- Fire trigger after the DELETE operation is executed in MySQL
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)