- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If a person’s clothes catch fire, the best way to extinguish the fire is to
(a) throw water on the clothes
(b) use fire extinguisher
(c) cover the person with a woolen blanket
(d) cover the person with a polythene sheet
Correct Answer: (c) cover the person with a woolen blanket
Explanation: Cover the person with a woollen blanket so that the supply of air to the burning clothes is cut off and hence, the burning (or fire) stops.
- Fire HTML5 dragstart
- Fire trigger after the DELETE operation is executed in MySQL
- How to fire jQuery events with setTimeout?
- Programmatically fire HTML5 dragstart after mousemove
- How to fire find query on sub-documents in MongoDB?
- Program to check person can reach top-left or bottomright cell avoiding fire or not in Python
- How to fire after pressing ENTER in text input with HTML?
- Why are buttons on men’s and women’s clothes placed on different sides?
- What's the best way to ensure a happy marriage?
- How to set an alert in Android to fire at given date and time?
- The best way to check if a file exists using standard C/C++
- Do our clothes influence our mood?
- What is the best way to log a Python exception?