- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A brick is kept in three different ways on a table as shown in the figure. The pressure exerted by the brick on the table will be
$(a)$. maximum in position A
$(b)$. maximum in position C
$(c)$. maximum in position B
$(d)$. equal in all cases
The pressure is inversely proportional to the area on which the force is being exerted. When a brick is kept on a table in $(A)$ position, the area of contact will be minimum and the pressure exerted on the table will be maximum.
So, option $(a)$ is correct.
- Apply CSS on a table cell based on the content in SAPUI5
- How will you create a new TRIGGER on the ORDERS DB2 table? Give the syntax of TRIGGER
- Select the topmost record from a table ordered by desc on the basis of ID?
- What are the different ways to maintain data integrity in child table when the record is deleted in parent table?
- What is the maximum length of a table name in MySQL?
- How can we check the indexes created by a UNIQUE constraint on a MySQL table?
- C/C++ Program for the Odd-Even Sort (Brick Sort)?
- Select and filter the records on month basis in a MySQL table?
- Select records from a table on the basis of keywords in MySQL
- Write the syntax to declare a scrollable cursor on the ORDERS DB2 table.
- How can I update a field in a MySQL database table by adding a value in the second table with a value from the first table?
- Program to find maximum score of brick removal game in Python
- Select the maximum for each value in a MySQL table?
- What are the different things that must be kept in mind while paying a visit to a museum in India?
- How to specify that the target will be downloaded when a user clicks on the hyperlink in HTML?
- Extract gender values as a string when it is stored in the table as a Boolean in MySQL