- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A $15\ m$ long ladder reached a window $12\ m$ high from the ground on placing it against a wall at a distance a. Find the distance of the foot of the ladder from the wall.
Given: A $15\ m$ long ladder reached a window $12\ m$ high from the ground by placing it against a wall at a distance $a$.
To do: To find the distance of the foot of the ladder from the wall.
Let $AC$ be the ladder, and $A$ be the window
- Find the City With the Smallest Number of Neighbors at a Threshold Distance in C++
- C++ Program to find the Shortest Distance to a character
- Find Shortest distance from a guard in a Bankin Python
- Find the Number of subarrays having sum of the form k^m, m >= 0 using C++
- Find the number of distinct pairs of vertices which have a distance of exactly k in a tree in Python
- Execute a script when the media has reached the end of HTML?
- Find the minimum sum of distance to A and B from any integer point in a ring of size N in Python
- How to find the shortest distance to a character in a given string using C#?
- How to find the longest distance to a character in a given string using C#?
- Placing comments in the middle of a create table statement? Is it possible?
- Find a positive number M such that gcd(N^M,N&M) is maximum in Python
- What are the key assumptions of Modigliani-Miller (M&M) Theorem?
- Print all nodes at distance k from a given node in C++
- What is a Distance Function?
- Find foot of perpendicular from a point in 2D plane to a Line in C++
- Maximum sum and product of the M consecutive digits in a number in C++