- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the maximum size of HTTP header values?
Most web servers have their own set of size limits on HTTP request headers. The HTTP Header values are restricted by server implementations. The following are the limits of some of the most popular web servers −
|Web Server||Size Limit|
|Tomcat||8K – 48K|
If the header size exceeds the above limit, the server returns 413 Entity Too Large error.
- What is the maximum size of list in Python?
- What is HTTP?
- What is the maximum size of a document in MongoDB?
- Get the HTTP header for the information of the content attribute in HTML
- What is the MongoDB Capped Collection maximum allowable size?
- How to read a HTTP header using JSP?
- What is the TCP Segment Header?
- What is the common header format of Python files?
- What is the HTTP in the Computer Network?
- What is the maximum size of a web browser's cookies value?
- What is the maximum file size we can open using Python?
- What is the difference between SOAP and HTTP?
- What is header() function in PHP?
- What is Authentication Header (AH) format?
- What is the size of a desert rain frog?