- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is operator binding in Python?
For expressions like −
a == b
first the python interpreter looks up the __eq__() method on the object a. If it finds that, then executes that with b as argument, ie, a.__eq__(b). If this method returns a NotImplemented, then it tries doind just the reverse, ie, it tries to call,
- What is lambda binding in Python?
- What is binding and binding time in compiler design?
- What is binding in Java?
- What is @ operator in Python?
- What is static binding in C#?
- What is dynamic binding in C#?
- What is early binding in C#?
- What is late binding in C#?
- What is static binding in Java?
- What is dynamic binding in Java?
- What is tilde (~) operator in Python?
- What is modulo % operator in Python?
- What is parameter binding in C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
- What is function of ^ operator in Python
- What is a dot operator in Python?