- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are event attributes in jQuery?
jQuery events have attributes such as for keyup and keydown events, if the Ctrl key was pressed, timestamp when the event created, etc.
The following are some of the event properties/attributes available:
|S.No||Property & Description|
Set to true if the Alt key was pressed when the event was triggered, false if not. The Alt key is labeled Option on most Mac keyboards.
Set to true if the Ctrl key was pressed when the event was triggered, false if not.
The value, if any, passed as the second parameter to the bind() command when the handler was established.
For mouse events, specifies the horizontal coordinate of the event relative from the page origin.
For mouse events, specifies the vertical coordinate of the event relative from the page origin.
You can try to run the following code to learn how to work with jQuery event attributes:
- What are Event Methods in jQuery?
- What are jQuery Event Helper Methods?
- What are the methods in jQuery to manipulate attributes?
- What are Python function attributes?
- What is an Event Object in jQuery?
- What are conditional attributes in C#?
- What are obsolete attributes in C#?
- What are predefined attributes in C#?
- What are the attributes in C#?
- What are the DataTransfer object attributes?
- What are built-in class attributes in Python?
- What are jQuery Selectors?
- How to define multiple CSS attributes in jQuery?