- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the DataTransfer object attributes?
The DataTransfer object holds data about the drag and drop operation. This data can be retrieved and set in terms of various attributes associated with the DataTransfer object.
The following are the attributes:
|Sr.No.||DataTransfer attributes and their description|
|1||dataTransfer.dropEffect [ = value ]|
|2||dataTransfer.effectAllowed [ = value ]|
Returns a DOMStringList listing the formats that were set in the dragstart event. In addition, if any files are being dragged, then one of the types will be the string "Files".
|4||dataTransfer.clearData( [ format ] )|
Removes the data of the specified formats. Removes all data if the argument is omitted.
Adds the specified data.
|6||data = dataTransfer.getData(format)|
Returns the specified data. If there is no such data, returns the empty string.
Returns a FileList of the files being dragged, if any.
|8||dataTransfer.setDragImage(element, x, y)|
Uses the given element to update the drag feedback, replacing any previously specified feedback.
Adds the given element to the list of elements used to render the drag feedback.
- DataTransfer object in HTML5
- What are the attributes of a file object in Python?
- What are the attributes in C#?
- What are Python function attributes?
- What are event attributes in jQuery?
- What are conditional attributes in C#?
- What are obsolete attributes in C#?
- What are predefined attributes in C#?
- What are the methods in jQuery to manipulate attributes?
- What are the attributes of a Perfect Capital Market?
- what are the different attributes of MySQL ENUM data type?
- What are the attributes of programming languages in compiler design?
- What are built-in class attributes in Python?
- What are the attributes of a secure network in information security?
- What are various attributes Of page directive in JSP?