- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Viewing an ABAP program outside customer space.
The program is prefixed with “AQZZ”. This indicates that this is either created by the SAP query via transaction SQ01. You might not be able to look at the query but you can identify the Infoset on which the query relies. You can then enter the Infoset in SQ02 and when you click on ‘Description’ you can find more details.
Ad-hoc Queries T-Code: SQ01
You can use this transaction to create ad-hoc queries/SAP Queries for reporting off the infoset in SAP module. When you run this T-code, you have to enter the following:
Give the name of the query you want to create and hit create button.
You will be asked the name of the Infoset that you want to use.
T-Code SQ02 −
This is used to include all of our tables or infotypes that provide us the data for our queries.
- How to use constant in ABAP program which has trailing space?
- Replace Tab with space in SAP ABAP
- How to pause an ABAP program?
- Making an SAP ABAP program to wait
- Incrementing an integer inside loop in an ABAP program
- Edit an ABAP Program using Transaction SE93, SE80
- Identify the program to edit an ABAP code
- Program to find wealth of richest customer in Python
- How does customer service relate to customer experience?
- Viewing table definition in SAP HANA
- Adding a condition using SQL or an ABAP program and difference in performance
- Difference between SAP BAPI and BAdi and Customer Enhancement vs Customer Modification?
- Viewing license details on SAP HANA system
- Mask an array outside a given interval in Numpy
- Debugging an Asynchronous RFC in SAP ABAP