- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Static binding vs Dynamic binding in C#
Polymorphism can be static or dynamic. In static polymorphism, the response to a function is determined at the compile time. In dynamic polymorphism, it is decided at run-time.
Compile Time Polymorphism or Static Binding
The mechanism of linking a function with an object during compile time is called early binding. It is also called static binding or early binding.
Run Time Polymorphism or Dynamic Binding
Runtime polymorphism has method overriding that is also known as dynamic binding or late binding.
Abstract classes contain abstract methods, which are implemented by the derived class. The derived classes have more specialized functionality. Dynamic polymorphism is implemented by abstract classes and virtual functions.
- Static vs Dynamic Binding in Java
- Static binding and dynamic binding in Java
- Difference between Static binding and dynamic binding in Java
- Difference Between Static and Dynamic Binding
- What are differences between static binding and dynamic binding in Java?
- Dynamic Binding in C#
- Explain the difference between static and dynamic binding in Java.
- What is dynamic binding in C#?
- What is dynamic binding in Java?
- What is static binding in C#?
- What is static binding in Java?
- Early binding and Late binding in C++
- What is binding and binding time in compiler design?
- What is binding in Java?
- Binding function in Python Tkinter