- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Static HTML elements are written directly in SAPUI5
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
SAPUI5 allows the developer to use their own static HTML elements with the use of UI5 controls in certain areas. It is not closed framework and allows you to use a sap.ui.core.HTML control to write any amount of plain HTML within an area rendered by UI5 so it allows you to easily mix HTML and UI5 controls.
You can refer to below link of SAPUI5 which tells more about HTML SAPUI5 development:
- Are values returned by static method are static in java?
- Why are some languages written left to right?
- Which are the best plays written by Oscar Wilde?
- Using ControlAggregation in SAPUI5
- Are static methods inherited in Java?
- Using HTML control and SAPUI5 controls and advantages of using UI5 controls over HTML controls
- Are static local variables allowed in Java?
- What are static member functions in C#?
- When are static objects destroyed in C++?
- What are Class/Static methods in Java?
- What are static imports in java? Example.
- What are late static bindings in PHP?
- Page build in HTML and wanted to load into JS view in SAPUI5 application.
- Who are the three musketeers in the historical novel written by Alexandre Dumas?
- Passing to method geticon in SAPUI5