- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Set an image as a server-side image map in HTML?
Use the ismap attribute in HTML to set the image as a server-side image map in HTML.
You can try to run the following code to implement the ismap attribute −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <a href=""> <img src = "https://www.tutorialspoint.com/assets/videotutorials/courses/android_penetration_testing/380_course_203_image.jpg" alt="Android Penetration Testing" width = "300" height = "250" ismap> </a> <p>On clicking the coordinates is sent to the server as a URL query string.</p> </body> </html>
- How to specify an image as a client-side image-map in HTML?
- Set the coordinates of the area in an image map in HTML?
- Client-side image processing with HTML
- How do we create an image map in HTML?
- How to use an image as a link in HTML?
- How do we define an area in an image map with HTML?
- Set background image as fixed with CSS
- How to save HTML Canvas as an Image with canvas.toDataURL()?
- How to set image as hyperlink in JavaFX?
- Set image as a border for elements with CSS
- Set a colormap of an image in Matplotlib
- Set a linear gradient as the background image with CSS
- Set a radial gradient as the background image with CSS