- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Programmer to be an SAP Functional Consultant - HR or MM
SAP HR is an old module and there are only a few companies which are doing the implementation of old modules onSAP. Moreover, SAP HR has sub-modules like Payroll, Personal Administration, Time Management, etc.
If you go for a course in SAP HR, it would only give you conceptual knowledge but it would be tough to use that in companies independently. It is recommended that to join as SAP Module functional consultant you should have some prior experience in the same field. Also being a programmer, I feel that you won’t like generating test data, testing reports, writing specification on the day to day job.
Instead of going to traditional SAP Functional module I would advise to move towards SAP new technologies like ERP integration with different platforms or towards more technical stuff like SAP Business Intelligence, SAP BusinessObjects, HANA or SAP PI etc.
You can also consider SAP SuccessFactors as an option and it is cloud platform for SAP HR module. If you want some beginner level knowledge of any of SAP module, you can refer to our Tutorials site link:
- Storing Personal Information in LDAP/AD or in SAP HR module
- Architecture for Deploying SAP HR module
- How can an exception be thrown manually by a programmer in java?
- How to get some customization done in SAP HR system?
- How to style an hr element with CSS?
- Move data from one warehouse to other in SAP MM
- C++ Program to Convert Km/hr to miles/hr and vice versa
- OData or Java Services to be consumed by SAP UI5 application
- Exposing employee master data from SAP HR system using Web Service
- Pull a list of Functional Location from SAP using BAPI
- HTML DOM HR Object
- How to convert MM/YY to YYYY-MM-DD in MYSQL?
- How to change programmer in Arduino IDE
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional Testing.
- Functional difference of using row vs column store in SAP HANA