- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Learning SAP HANA and scope with ABAP-HANA or BI-HANA
While you have a valid point that most of the SAP HANA projects are coupled with varied SAP landscape but there does exists a lot of projects which involve only native SAP HANA development.
It entirely depends on your interests and knowledge base but sound understanding of the core concepts around data ware housing needs to be clear, if you are planning to build anything utilizing the base concepts.
Presently, as per my understanding, clients prefer ABAP on HANA as they have one or other existing ABAP solutions. So, any enhancement using ABAP seems more sensible and appropriate.
So I will suggest you to go the OpenSap.com and go through few of the free courses available to understand the concepts better and clear.
- Learning SAP HANA Modeling and Administration
- Start and stop HANA system in SAP HANA Studio
- SAP HANA database functions in HANA Cockpit
- Using SAP HANA Cockpit for HANA Administration
- SAP HANA Modeling Perspective in HANA Studio
- Customizing SAP HANA Perspective in HANA Studio
- Opening SAP HANA Cockpit from HANA Studio
- Connection SAP HANA with BusinessObjects
- HANA Modeling objects and Content folder in SAP HANA Studio
- Integrate node.js with SAP HANA system
- SAP HANA Release/version with date
- TCP/IP port in SAP HANA to access SAP HANA XS Engine
- Creating a Delivery unit in SAP HANA using HANA Studio
- Exporting a Delivery unit in SAP HANA using HANA Studio
- Searching a SAP HANA system in HANA Studio System view