- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Include keyboard text in HTML
Use the <kbd> tag in HTML to display keyboard text. The HTML <kbd> tag defines keyboard input. It is a phrase tag.
You can try to run the following code to implement <kbd> tag −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML kbd Tag</title> </head> <body> <p>Open previously closed tab using <kbd>Ctrl</kbd>+ <kbd>Shift</kbd>+ <kbd>T</kbd> </body> </html>
- How do we include big text in HTML?
- How do we include an emphasized text in HTML?
- How do we include the direction of text display in HTML?
- How to include an alternate text when the original element fails to display in HTML?
- Include information about the document in HTML
- Include meta data in an HTML document
- How to include an acronym in HTML?
- How to include an abbreviation in HTML?
- How to include Modernizr in HTML document?
- How to include CSS in HTML Pages
- How to include the character encoding in HTML?
- How to include an embedded object in HTML?
- How do we include an anchor in HTML?
- How to include an input field in HTML?