- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In SAP Workflow, Binding the receiver dynamically
To bind receiver dynamically in Workflow, you have to write a Function Module that will provide you manager name of initiator. This FM should be put in public class to be used in Workflow. The provided value will be saved in any table of HR module.
Then you need to call this method from Workflow template. To set binding, you need to pass a value in _WF_INITIATOR.
Using _WF_Initiator Initiator of the workflow (user name).
Here “user name” is a fourteen-character field in the structure US<Name>.
When a workflow is started using an event, this container element does not initially have a value. However, the container element can be assigned a value via the binding from the event container of the triggering event. For this, the binding from the container element _Evt_Creator in the event container to the container element _WF_Initiator in the workflow container must be defined.
- Related Articles
- Declare dynamically in SAP ABAP
- Getting information in MS SharePoint workflow from SAP
- Binding model to sap.ui.core in SAP UI5 application
- Binding OData service to SAP UI5 table
- Dynamically creating parameters from table entries in SAP system
- Early binding and Late binding in C++
- Static binding and dynamic binding in Java
- Static binding vs Dynamic binding in C#
- Difference between Static binding and dynamic binding in Java
- What is binding and binding time in compiler design?
- Assign image source dynamically in XML View in Fiori app in SAP UI5
- What is the PowerShell Workflow?
- How to change the workflow in Postman?
- Workflow of MLOps
- Difference between Amplifier and Receiver